Tuesday, February 2, 2010

QUESTIONS

Where am i going? Why am i going wherever i am going? Why do i not know? Am i supposed to know? Can i know? The questions go on. There is no end. I keep questioning, even without knowing if there IS an answer. Why am i here? Do i want to be here? Do i like my life only because i feel it would be ungrateful not to? How can i know? It just feels like confusion to me. Is there really a reason why i should even try to fight the confusion? Is there a reason to be confused? Yeah, life is weird. It doesn’t make sense sometimes. Or well, most of the time. But, is it not supposed to be that way? Would it not be boring if it did make sense? If there weren’t so many goddamn questions?! I dont know. I dont know if i should know. All i know is that possibly i can know is that i dont know. Do i know what i know. Probably not. Shouldn’t i answer? Probably not. Do i know? No. No?

4 comments:

  1. hey u write realy good, can u help me finding meanings of these lines, searched on net bt nothing came up...please


    Man Manam,
    Naman Manam
    Aashique Bekhabar Manam
    Aarifey Baahunar Manam
    Sufiye Baasafa Manam…
    Bekhudo Bakhuda Manam
    Ahle Dilo Nazar Manam
    Isaye Mariyami Manam
    Haider-e-Shere Nar Manam...thank u very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aashiq e BeKhabar Manam,
      Mann Na Manam , Na Mann Manam,
      Arif e Baa Hunar Manam,
      Mann Na Manam, Na Mann Manam

      In Love, lost to the world, I am,
      I am not, Yet, I am
      Realised as a soul I am,
      I am not, Yet, I am

      Sufi e Baa Safa Manam,
      Be Khud o Ba Khuda Manam,
      Ahl e Dil o Nazar Manam,
      Mann Na Manam, Na Mann Manam

      The purest of the pure,
      I am with him, Yet without him I am,
      The heart and vision,
      I am, Yet, I am not

      Isa e Maryami Manam
      Ahmad e Hashmi Manam,
      Haider e Sher e Nar Manam,
      Mann Na Manam, Na Mann Manam

      Mary's Christ, I am,
      I am, Ahmad of Hashim,
      I am of Ali the bravest of the brave,
      I am, Yet I am not

      Delete
  2. There are 2 lines in english translation which need revisiting.
    1. Arif-e-Bahunar Manam. Arif is one who knows and Ba-hunar is one who is complete in his profession. This line should be translated as "I am the perfect knower of beloved"
    2. Ahle-e-Dil-o-Nazar Manam. Ahl is Capable and Dil-O-Nazar is Sight and Heart. This line should be translated as " I am capable of seeing through of my heart".

    ReplyDelete